Monday, May 11, 2009

The search is up

Hello Dayton Tray Top Brown Leather Ottoman......



After weeks of searching I've finally found the exact ottoman I've been looking for and at a price that can't be beat. Costco has this bad boy on sale for $299.99 (it's originally $449.99) so I couldn't pass it up. I think it's going to be absolutely perfect and well worth the wait.


West Elm is having a mirror sale (15% off all of them) so I picked up this gorgeous mirror that I think I have the perfect space for in my hallway. It's a little more than I wanted to spend on a mirror, but you can't stop true love.

9 comments:

paula said...

I just adore that mirror!

CTB said...

That ottoman is so practical! I love it!

Christie said...

Great buys! I have a smaller, single-piece, version of that ottoman and it's great. That mirror is awesome too- I recently bought a round charger that is capiz shells and I love it!

Children of the 90s said...

I have his mirror! It was a little out of my price range, but I adore it. Mirrors make your room look bigger, so I just tell myself it's like adding an addition :)

Unknown said...

Pretty purchases, love them both!

Ingrid. said...

that mirror is perfect!

Amber said...

Great finds! I love them both!

Heather said...

I love that ottoman and mirror!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

That ottoman is great! Good find!